- Logistrics launches Mobile Booking Application that works with its Taxi Dispatch Solution. Check out our press release http://www.prlog.org/12095747-little-services-launches-mobile-booking-application-that-works-with-its-taxi-dispatch-solution.html or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more
- Logistrics Fleet launched. Android smartphone based fleet solution will reduce time to market, capital costs, obviate implementation costs and drive operational efficiencies for fleet operators. Check out our press release http://www.pr.com/press-release/471409 or go to www.logistricsfleet.com to learn more
- Sept 2012: Logistrics Taxi at the TaxiCab Limousine and Paratransit (TLPA) 94th Annual Convention & Trade Show October 26 - 30 Caesars Palace Las Vegas, NV
VISIT US AT BOOTH 617
- Sept, 2012: Logistrics Taxi Android smartphone/tablet application version 1.66 released.
- June, 2012: Logistrics Taxi solution available on Deutsche Telekom M2M eCommerce marketplace. https://partner.m2m.telekom.com/int_vish-r-interview.dtag
- May, 2012: Logistrics Taxi launched in Romania.http://news.logistricstaxi.com/romtelecom-taxi-management-system-comes-with-20-efficiency-increase/
- #LogistricsTaxi Launches Version 2.0 Dispatcher Friendly Desktop GUI Redesign for Android Taxi Dispatch Solution http://bit.ly/uXVs53
- Little Services releases Version 2.0 of #LogistricsTaxi Application completely new and colorful face to the web application http://bit.ly/uYruVL
- Logistrics Taxi the Android Smartphone based Taxi dispatch solution to be launched shortly in Eastern Europe
- Cell One to exclusively market Logistrics solutions suite in Bermuda
- November 24, 2011 - Launch of Version 2.0 of Logistrics Taxi Android solution Version 2.0 puts a completely new and colorful face to the web application plus many new features
- 05 May - Gould Electronics to market Logistrics taxi in U.K.
- Over 400 companies and taxi owners in North America, Asia, Africa & Europe sign up to use Logistrics Taxi Android PDA dispatch solution
- Logistrics Solution to use ATrack modems in partnership with ATrack Technology Inc., Taiwan.
- Logistrics Crew solution launch progressing successfully in the U.S.
- 17 June - Logistrics On Call Beta solution launched. Go to http://www.appbrain.com/app/logistrics-oncall/com.logistrics.oncall
- 10 June - Logistrics Fleet Solution launched.
- Island Taxi to use Logistrics Taxi System for its fleet in Bermuda.
Island Taxi to use Logistrics Android Taxi Dispatch system for its taxi service in Bermuda.
- Logistrics Taxi Android Solution launched with Central Taxi in Zurich.
Central Taxi Zurich to Use Little Services Logistrics Android Taxi Dispatch System.
- Several million trips, reports and GPS data served for leading airport transportation service provider in Canada.
Driving Mobile Business Solutions
Logistrics is primarily designed to meet the mobile business needs of the following segments:
- Taxi Operators
- Fleet operators requiring basic tracking and reporting
- Crew Dispatch for Airlines, Railroads, etc
- Designated Driver Services
- Non-Emergency Medical
The solutions support complex business and operational rules & can be easily adapted to meet the needs of other segments.They can be easily ported across platforms and hardware delivering value, cost savings and quick ROI for our Customers.
Logistrics is a full service end to end solution hosted in a private cloud environment with full redundancy. It includes the software application that runs on Android smartphones or tablets,web application and database application in one integrated package. Wireless connectivity/data plans are provided in conjunction with our telecom partners.
Server applications are hosted in the cloud and can support integration to other existing systems used by our clients such as PBX, Metering systems, etc. Our solutions are flexible to handle a variety of requirements as required.
Logistrics is available as a hosted managed service with full redundancy and high availability (99.9%). Our engineers are available 24/7 to provide support and resolve any issues that may arise.